Microdermabrasion helps you to achieve crystal clear skin. Microcrystals exfoliate the skin in a controlled manner. The result of microdermabrasion? Immediately a smoother skin surface, a beautiful glow and visible reduction of wrinkles, fine lines, scars and imperfections.
MICRODERMABRASION: the scientific facts at a glance
Using microscopic crystal particles, a microdermabrasion removes part of the upper skin layer. This may sound a little scary, but it absolutely isn't. The crystal particles are so small that they only work the upper part of the skin. The skin will now repair the 'damage' by producing collagen and elastin, which ensures a new, soft and beautiful skin without blemishes.
Your Vitala institute is the exclusive partner of Pollogen Technologies, the official inventor, developer and distributor of the Geneo+ by Pollogen device.
! This device is the only device that has been clinically proven and examined by physicians and confirmed and approved by the FDA.
We are happy to combine the device with your skincare brand Maria Galland
The only device that works in both the epidermis and the dermis. Without injections, without pain and without recovery time. With the GeneO⁺ device, your skin is put to work to improve and rejuvenate itself in a natural way from the inside out. Skin aging is not only slowed down, but the clock is even turned back!
The Geneo+ by Pollogen device works in 3 phases that are performed in 1 treatment:
- OxyGeneo epidermal treatment
- TriPollar dermal treatment
- Ultrasound transdermal treatment
How does microdermabrasion work?
This treatment is a very effective treatment that combines peeling, deep cleansing and skin improvement. It is a 100% safe, non-invasive treatment that feels pleasant and where the first results are visible immediately after the treatment.
The treatment with Oxy Geneo, together with the natural ingredients (adapted to skin problem) gives a purification of the skin. Wrinkles, coarse pores, acne, hyperpigmentations and scars also become less visible. So it works quickly with immediate results. After the treatment you will have a beautiful pink and radiant skin. The treatment feels a little tingling.
The skin structure is improved and the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid is stimulated. This treatment is suitable for all skin types and ages.
What does microdermabrasion do for you?
After a microdermabrasion treatment with the Oxygeno-device from Pollogen your skin feels soft and healthy. Fine wrinkles and crow's feet can be removed; scars, large pores and welts fade.
- The texture of your skin improves visibly with each treatment. After about 5 treatments, a considerable skin rejuvenation can be noticed.
- The areas to be treated are the face, neck, décolleté, hands and the areas on the body with scars and welts.
- The microdermabrasion treatment takes about 30 minutes. Then we apply a nourishing mask to your face.
Training time 15'.
- This peeling can be applied to all types of skin. During "peeling", impurities and dead skin cells are removed.
- The result of this peeling is already visible and tangible after one treatment. A regular use of this peeling obviously promotes the result.
The renewed skin is more vital, healthier and more elastic.
After a microdermabrasion treatment with the OxyGeneo, the absorption of moisture and active ingredients is immediately stimulated.
OxyGeneo is ideal for:
- the improvement of the skin condition,
- the removal of impurities on the skin,
- the reduction of wrinkles, coarse pores, pigmentation spots and age spots (also on the hands),
- the approach to scars and stretch marks.
Can be carried out once or as a cure. Universal peeling, both for women and men, and for both younger and mature skin.
|Geneo+ complete (microdermabrasion + RF + Ultrasound)||€169|
|One-time treatment microdermabrasion|
(Subscription 5 treatments +1 free € 495)
|RF (skin firming) in a cure - per treatment||€69|
|RF + Ultrasound||€119|
|RF + Ultrasound in combination with Maria Galland||€189|
RF = Radiofrequency facial treatment is extremely suitable for sagging in the face, including at the jawline (hamster cheeks) but is also applied to a sagging neck or décolleté. The result is a beautiful, elastic, tight, rejuvenated and fresh skin!
GOOD TO KNOW
Are you considering a microdermabrasion? Then here are some useful tips:
- Give your skin a chance to recover after a treatment and avoid using exfoliating or other exfoliating products. Only by leaving your skin alone, it recovers at its most beautiful.
- As with many other skin-improving treatments, results only really become visible after multiple treatments. Ask your therapist how many sessions are needed for optimal results. When you book a cure, you can enjoy a cheap subscription.
- Do you suffer from active acne, rashes, inflammation, warts, rosacea or are you burned? Then a microdermabrasion is not a good idea. The treatment can even make your skin problems worse.
- Even if you have very sensitive skin, a microdermabrasion may not be the right treatment for you. Therefore, first consult your Vitala beautician. This can tell you exactly whether or not the treatment is suitable for your skin.